We’re open for business in Victoria.
As you will be aware, we have been closely monitoring the situation with COVID – 19 and any advice issued by the Government.
The recent update from the Victorian Government is that they have chosen to declare a “state of disaster” and to implement Stage 4 restrictions across metropolitan Melbourne for a 6 week period and Stage 3 restrictions in regional Victoria.
Our branches are currently open.
Please be advised that Banks are still considered an essential service and as such all of our branch locations across Australia including Victoria will be open for business to look after our members.
Branches in Victoria.
Our branches will be open for Members who work at those specific base locations in Victoria. Please note that all escorting services or visitor passes will cease until further notice as per base directives.
Over the coming days we will continue to closely monitor and be guided by government advice in case any changes are made that influence these arrangements in Victoria.
Our immediate priorities are as always to;
- support the well-being of both our Members and employees; and,
- ensure our everyday banking services continue to be delivered.
Banking from a distance.
We understand that not all Members may wish to visit a branch in today’s environment so we remind members that Defence Bank provides a number of convenient options to manage their everyday banking without the need to visit a branch. These include:
- Online Banking and our award-winning mobile banking app, which allows you to make payments by BPay, send and receive money instantly using Osko and PayID, change your PIN, report your card as lost or stolen as well as a range of other options;
- Australia based Contact Centre; and,
- all five digital wallet options which allow you to contactless pay using Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin and Fitbit Pay.
Alternatively, call our Contact Centre on 1800 033 139 between the hours of 8.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday AEST.