Up to 55 days interest free on purchases.
Same low rate for purchases and cash advances.
Additional cardholder at no extra cost.
A win for members, veterans and rescue dogs.
One of Australia’s lowest interest rates.
A low-interest rate is just the start to saving you money. A range of other key features keep you in control of your money. For home, Tap&Go contactless payments are ready to go. When travelling shopping online, it’s good to know Visa is accepted worldwide, has 24/7 monitoring for suspicious or fraudulent activity, and card controls which let you enable/disable features on-the-spot.
- 3.99% p.a. 6-month introductory rate on balance transfers, purchases and cash advances.*
- 8.99% p.a. ongoing rate on purchases and cash advances.
- Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases.
- Additional cardholder at no extra cost.
- Compatible with digital wallets from Apple, Fitbit, Garmin, Google and Samsung.
- Winner of Mozo's Experts Choice 2021 Low Rate Credit Card.
A credit card that gives back.
The new Defence Bank Foundation Credit Card provides a tangible way for all Australians to give back to the Defence community. Half of the annual $45 card fee is donated to the Defence Bank Foundation - a charity whose sole beneficiary is Defence Community Dogs.
The Defence Community Dogs’ program provides specially-trained assistance dogs to veterans living with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Under the program, rescue dogs are trained in correctional facilities before being presented to veterans at no cost - providing a second chance for the dogs, inmates and veterans.