Joining Defence Bank Super is quick and easy. It only takes a few minutes and there's no paperwork to complete. Here's how you can join today.
1. Have the following information at hand:
- Defence Bank member number
- Online Banking password
- Your Tax File Number
- Your email address.
2. Login to Defence Bank Online Banking
- Click the 'Create Super Accounts' button beneath your accounts list
- Enter any required personal information
- Select your Investment Options (this can be changed easily online at a later time).
3. When your application is complete
When your application is complete, you'll receive the following via email:
- Confirmation your account has been opened
- A welcome letter, which includes your account details, how to roll over funds and where to go for help.
If you can't access Defence Bank Online Banking,
please call Defence Bank's Investments Team on 1800 979 188 AEST Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm to access the Defence Bank Super application form.
Not a Defence Bank member?
If you’re not a Defence Bank member, you can find out how to become a member here. Once you’ve joined, you can open a Defence Bank Super account via Online Banking.
This information does not take into account your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. You should read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available above before making a decision to acquire this product. Fees and charges apply, refer to the Fees and Costs Fact Sheet for more information.
Insurance cover is provided to eligible Fund members by TAL Life Limited (ABN 70 050 109 450 AFSL 237848), subject to eligibility criteria and acceptance by TAL. Insurance cover may cease in certain circumstances including if there are insufficient funds held in your Defence Bank Super account to pay insurance premiums, refer to the Insurance Fact Sheet for further information.
Defence Bank Super is issued by Equity Trustees Superannuation Limited (ABN 50 055 641 757 AFSL 229757) as trustee of the CUBS Superannuation Fund (ABN 90 120 177 925). Defence Bank Limited (ABN 57 087 651 385 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 234582) is the sub-promoter of the CUBS Superannuation Fund.
The Trustee or Defence Bank Limited and associated or related entities do not guarantee the return of capital or the performance of the fund, this product or any investment options.