Home and building
printer Print

Landlords Insurance

  • Landlords Insurance provides cover for any accidental loss or damage to the buildings or contents that make up your investment property. We also provide cover under specific conditions for a range of incidents and additional covers.

    You can choose to take out a buildings policy, a contents policy, or a combined buildings and contents policy. You can also add options to your policy for loss of rent, rent default, theft by a tenant, liability, strata title, mortgagee protection and workers' compensation.

    Your buildings or contents and the options you have chosen will be covered up to the sum insured, as listed on your current schedule.

    All Defence Bank Home Insurance policies automatically include flood cover as standard.

    Need to talk?

    For an obligation-free insurance quote or for more information, call the Defence Bank Contact Centre on 1800 033 139.

    Insurance products are sold by Defence Bank Limited ABN 57 087 651 385 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 234582 and are issued by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL 238291. In arranging this insurance, Defence Bank acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the insurer, CGU Insurance. This is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. The relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and your personal circumstances should be considered when making a decision to acquire the insurance product(s). The PDS for the relevant product is available at any Defence Bank branch or view it here. We receive a commission for insurance product sales. Details of the commission we receive can be found in our Financial Services Guide (FSG).
Call 1800 033 139