The Multi-currency Cash Passport Prepaid MasterCard Currency Card allows you to maintain control over your travel finances by offering the convenience of MasterCard, with the knowledge that you’re using your own money and not incurring debt. It can be loaded with up to 7 currencies every time you travel.
The Multi-currency Cash Passport features and benefits:
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use Card^
- Smart wallet functionality – Intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved.
- Chip and PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance
- Access local currency from over 1.9 million MasterCard ATMs worldwide
- Accepted at over 29 million MasterCard retailers worldwide and online
- Reload in store or online via BPAY®
- Lock in your rate# for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
- Free second card as back-up in case the primary card is lost or stolen
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Option to load up to a maximum of AU$100,000
- View your account, transactions and manage your currency balances online via “My Account” at www.cashpassport.com/multi
- Not linked to your personal bank account
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world**
- Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips
- Cards activated for use within 2 business hours.
*Some ATM Operators may charge their own fee or set their own limits.
^Before you make a decision to acquire the Card, please check www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported.
# “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 240984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com/multi before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.