As Australia’s Defence Bank, our bond is with all those in the Defence community. We honour the men and women of the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) who have protected the national interests of Australia since 1921.
To commemorate the centenary, we have launched a special-edition AF100 Visa Debit card.
This special edition debit card links to our Everyday Access account. It showcases the approved RAAF centenary design using a jet and trail theme, and will temporarily replace the RAAF blue-camo design card (while stocks last).
How can I get an AF100 Visa Debit card?
Join Defence Bank and open an Everyday Access account to unlock unlimited fee-free withdrawals, access our award-winning app, enjoy real-time payments by Osko and PayID and our new AF100 Visa Debit card.
Your Visa Debit card features.
- Make contactless payments with Visa payWave.
- Use your own money to make payments in-store and online.
- Access to fee-free cash withdrawals at Defence Bank ATMs and also at all big four banks Australia wide - ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac and NAB.
- Accepted worldwide, wherever Visa is accepted.
- Compatible with digital wallets from Apple, Fitbit, Garmin, Google and Samsung.
Already a member?
You can switch your Visa Debit card to the new AF100 design either by calling the Contact Centre team on 1800 033 139 or emailing email@example.com and requesting a replacement card in the new AF100 design.
Please note that you will be issued with a new card number if you do choose to switch card designs. You will need to supply these new card details to any regular direct debit suppliers such as Netflix or Foxtel, that debit your card.
Don’t forget to add your card to your digital wallet.