What we look for in employees
Defence Bank has adopted a recruitment process that provides fair and consistent decisions on applicants. This involves a range of tools to aid our decision-making, including an online recruitment system, behavioural interviewing techniques and online assessments.
We look for potential candidates who share our values and appreciate our culture. You should have personal qualities and experience like:
- A background/experience in customer service where providing excellent service and building a relationship with the customer has been a key component of the role
- A positive and enthusiastic approach – someone who is innovative and keen to use their initiative
- An ability to work both within a team and independently, while showing a mutual respect towards colleagues and our members
- A potential to be successful, achieve individual goals and contribute to team goals
- The potential to grow and develop into a future leader at Defence Bank
- An understanding and appreciation of the reason why Defence Bank exists, the connection we have with our members and the overall Defence community.
If you believe you are the right fit to join the Defence Bank team, please go to our online Career Centre.