Support for vulnerable members.

As part of our commitment, we are here to assist Vulnerable Members, including those experiencing age-related impairment, cognitive impairment, elder abuse, family or domestic violence, financial abuse, mental illness, serious illness and any other personal or financial circumstance causing significant detriment with their banking needs.

If you are experiencing a change in your circumstances, you can contact us on 1800 033 139 or visit us in one of our branches.

Banking support.

There are a number of Government and Community services that you can contact for extra support for whatever situation you may be experiencing.

Third party services for vulnerable customers.

Senior services.


Contact details.


Elder Abuse Action Australia

P: 1800 353 374


Elder Abuse Action Australia—EAAA—was established to confront the often-hidden problem of discrimination, neglect and mistreatment of older Australians.

Services Australia


Government services provider.

Justice Connect


Justice Connect helps people and community groups connect with free legal help, so everyone can have a fair chance at a better life.

National Seniors Australia


We tackle issues such as age discrimination, mature age employment, the Age Pension, social inclusion, cost of living concerns and more.


Family violence services.


P: 1800 737 732


The national domestic, family and sexual violence counselling, information and support service.

Aboriginal Family Domestic Violence Hotline

P: 1800 019 123

A dedicated contact line for Aboriginal victims of crime who would like information on victims rights, how to access counselling and financial assistance.


P: 1800 184 527


QLife provides Australia-wide anonymous, LGBTI peer support and referral for people wanting to talk about a range of issues including sexuality, identity, gender, bodies, feelings or relationships.

Police & Ambulance

P: 000

If you are in immediate danger call 000


Financial assistance services.

National Debt Helpline

P: 1800 007 007


The National Debit Hotline provides free, confidential and independent information for Victorians experiencing financial difficulty.

Money Smart



Moneysmart is a Federal Government website, brought to you by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the corporate, markets, financial services and consumer credit regulator in Australia.


Literary services.

Reading Writing Hotline

P: 1300 655 506


Provides a national phone service for adults seeking English language, literacy and numeracy referral information, advice and support.

Translating and Interpreting Services (TIS)

P: 13 14 50


TIS National is a 24/7 interpreting service for people who do not speak English.


Physical and mental health services.

The National Disability Abuse and Neglect Hotline

P: 1800 880 052

This is a free, independent and confidential service for reporting abuse and neglect of people with a disability


P: 13 11 14


Anyone across Australia who is experiencing a personal crisis, contemplating suicide or caring for someone in a crisis can contact Lifeline.

MensLine Australia

P: 1300 789 978


MensLine Australia is a telephone and online counselling service offering support for Australian men anywhere, anytime.

Beyond Blue

P: 1300 224 636


Information and support to help everyone in Australia achieve their best possible mental health, whatever their age and wherever they live.

13 Yarn

P: 13 92 76


The first national crisis support line for mob who are feeling overwhelmed or having difficulty coping. They offer a confidential one-on-one yarning opportunity with a Lifeline-trained Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Crisis Supporter.


Defence Force member services.

Defence Family Helpline

P: 1800 624 608


The helpline is available 24/7 for ADF members and their families and is staffed by qualified human services professionals including social workers and psychologists.

Open Arms

P: 1800 011 046



Provides counselling and support programs to current and former ADF members and their families and operates a free-call all-hours crisis telephone service as well as providing face to face support.

Safe Zone Support

P: 1800 142 072

Is a free and anonymous counselling line, for veterans and their families that provides access to specialized counsellors, with an understanding of military culture and experience. The service offers care without the need for individuals to identify themselves or be concerned that their call will be recorded.

Department of Veterans’ Affairs

P: 1800 555 254

Current and former serving members and their families can contact the DVA for access to advice, claims and DVA support mechanisms.

The Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Office (SeMPRO)

P: 1800 736 776

Provides immediate and confidential help to those impacted by sexual misconduct. SeMPRO services are confidential and are accessible without needing to make a report to Defence, the military police, or civilian police. Client may choose to remain anonymous.


Appointed third party services.

ACT Civil and Administrative Tribunal

P: 02 6207 1740


Citizens can engage ACAT to appoint, review and appeal guardianship matters.

NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Guardianship Division)

P: 1300 006 228


Citizens can engage NCAT to appoint, review and appeal guardianship matters.

NT Civil and Administrative Tribunal

P: 1800 604 622


Citizens can engage NTCAT to appoint, review and appeal guardianship matters.

Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal

P: 1300 753 228


Citizens can engage QCAT to appoint, review and appeal guardianship matters.

South Australia Civil and Administrative Tribunal

P: 1800 723 767


Citizens can engage SACAT to appoint, review and appeal guardianship matters.

(TAS) Office of the Public Guardian

P: 1800 955 772


Citizens can engage the Office of the Public Guardian to appoint, review and appeal guardianship matters.

Victoria Civil and Administrative Tribunal (Guardianship and Administration Division)

P: 1300 018 228


Citizens can engage VCAT to appoint, review and appeal guardianship matters.

(WA) State Administrative Tribunal

P: 08 9219 3111


Citizens can engage SAT to appoint, review and appeal guardianship matters.


Rural services.

The Rural Financial Counselling Service

P: 1300 771 741


The Rural Financial Counselling Service Program is an Australian Government initiative that provides free and independent financial counselling to eligible framers, fishers, foresters and small related enterprises who are experiencing or at risk of financial hardship.

Rural Aid

P: 1300 327 624


Rural Aid offers free, confidential counselling to Rural Aid registered farmers and their family.


Legal services.

Community Legal Centres Australia


Provides a directory of community legal centres, Family Violence Prevention Legal Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Legal Services.

Women’s Legal Services Australia


Provides a directory of legal services who specialize in women’s legal services.