Our Comprehensive Travel Insurance policies offer you peace of mind, covering your luggage, personal effects and medical requirements while travelling in Australia or overseas.
Travel Insurance key features:
- 24-hour reverse charge Worldwide Emergency Hotline, with multi-lingual staff
- Emergency purchases for lost or delayed luggage
- Luggage and travel documents cover
- Overseas medical, dental and additional expenses
- Return of hire car and excess waiver
- Cancellations, delays and rescheduled travel cover
- Accidental death, disability and loss of income cover.
Need to talk?
For an obligation-free insurance quote or for more information, call the Defence Bank Contact Centre on 1800 033 139.
Insurance products are sold by Defence Bank Limited ABN 57 087 651 385 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 234582 and are issued by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 AFSL 238291. In arranging this insurance, Defence Bank acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the insurer, CGU Insurance. This is general advice only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. The relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and your personal circumstances should be considered when making a decision to acquire the insurance product(s). The PDS for the relevant product is available at any Defence Bank branch or view it here. We receive a commission for insurance product sales. Details of the commission we receive can be found in our Financial Services Guide (FSG).