Pay with Samsung Pay anywhere^ you can tap or swipe your Defence Bank Visa debit or credit card.
Designed to be secure.
Your payment information is protected using several layers of security and it is not stored on your device or shared with retailers. When you pay every transaction is authenticated by your fingerprint, Iris scanner* or device passcode.
Simple to use.
With a simple and intuitive user interface, payments can be made in a matter of seconds. Activate Samsung Pay with an upwards swipe to select your Defence Bank Visa card before authorising payment.
More than just payments.
Slim down your wallet by adding your favourite loyalty cards to Samsung Pay to quickly access them whenever, wherever†. With in-built barcode scanning technology, Mobeam, your loyalty card barcodes can be successfully scanned at retailers.
Getting started is simple.
Get started today in three simple steps:
- Open the Samsung Pay app and sign in with your Samsung ID.
- Register your fingerprint and device passcode which you’ll use to authorise payments. Members with a Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ can also scan their irises for iris authentication.
- Scan or enter your Defence Bank Visa debit or credit card details.
- Verify your card details and enter the verification code.
For more information, visit samsung.com/au/apps/samsungpay.
Need Help? Call us on 1800 033 139.
To view the Samsung Pay Terms and Conditions, please click here.
^ Devices compatible with NFC point of sale terminals for contactless transactions include Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. All devices are compatible with MST point of sale terminals for swipe transactions except for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Gear S2.
* Only compatible with Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+.
† Loyalty cards are not available on Samsung Pay on Gear.