Disclosure documents contain in-depth information about our financial products and services, including any significant benefits and risks, the cost of the financial product and the fees and charges the financial product issuer may receive.
We’ve included a range of disclosure documents below to ensure you’re fully aware of the product you’re receiving and the commitment you’re making regarding financial services with Defence Bank.
Please read the following disclosure documents thoroughly so you can proceed with our services with confidence:
Product terms and conditions.
- Financial Services Guide.
- Defence Bank Credit Guide.
- Defence Bank Products and Services — Conditions of Use.
- Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use.
- Defence Bank Digital Wallet terms and conditions.
Fees and charges.
- Fees and Charges Schedule (Domestic Transactions).
- Fees and Charges Schedule (Overseas Transactions).
- Tips for reducing your banking fees with Defence Bank.
- APS 330 Capital Adequacy: Public Disclosure of Prudential Information - 31 March 2020.
- APS 330 Capital Adequacy: Public Disclosure of Prudential Information - 30 September 2019.
- APS 330 Capital Adequacy: Public Disclosure of Prudential Information - 30 June 2019.
- APS 330 Capital Adequacy: Public Disclosure of Prudential Information - 31 March 2019.
- APS 330 Remuneration Disclosures - June 2019.
- APS 330 Remuneration Disclosures - June 2018.
- APS 330 Remuneration Disclosures - June 2017.
- APS 330 Remuneration Disclosures June 2016.
Reserve Bank of Australia — RMBS data submissions.
Cash flow waterfall models and de-indentified loan level data relating to securitisation transactions originated by the bank are available free of charge to users who require it to evaluate RMBS for investment purposes or for professional or academic research purposes.
To obtain this data, request it here.
Please note: Users requesting this data will be required to substantiate the purpose for which the data is required as well as entering into an agreement limiting the use of the data to this purpose only.
Workplace Gender Equality Public Report.
In accordance with the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Cwlth), we are pleased to advise Defence Bank has lodged its Public Report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency for the year ending 31 March 2020.
As members of our Bank, you may comment on the report by emailing Kristen Bugeja, Executive Manager – People & Culture (email: [email protected]) or by contacting the Agency directly. Please refer to www.wgea.gov.au for the Agency’s guidelines on this process.
Click here to access Defence Bank's Workplace Gender Equality Public Report for the year ending 31 March 2020.