Home Loan Refinance Cashback Promotion.
$2,500 cashback offer for the refinance of a home loan to Defence Bank.
Terms and conditions.
1. The Promoter is Defence Bank Limited ABN 57 087 651 385 AFSL / Australian Credit Licence 234582 of Level 10, Queen Street, Melbourne 3000 (‘Defence Bank’ or ‘Promoter’).
2. This $2,500 cashback promotion (‘Promotion’) commences on Tuesday 8th February 2022 and closes on Saturday 30th June 2022 (‘Promotion Period’).
3. Applications for Defence Bank home loans are subject to credit approval. Full terms and conditions will be included in members’ Defence Bank loan offer. Fees and charges may be payable.
4. This offer is available to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who refinance a home loan with a new Defence Bank home loan product (‘Eligible Members’) under the following Eligibility Requirements:
- Home loan application must be submitted within the Promotional Period (point 2 above).
- Lending must be new to Defence Bank (refinances of existing Defence Bank home loans are excluded from this offer).
- Repayment type can be principal and interest or interest only
- Available to fixed and variable home loans.
- Available on owner occupier and investor home loans
- Minimum home-loan-specific refinance amount ≥$250k.
- All Defence Bank home loans (excluding construction loans) are eligible
- Home loan must be disbursed on or before 31 August 2022.
- Normal lending policies apply.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotions.
5. Only one cashback per security property. Where a home loan has more than one applicant and one applicant receives the cashback, all applicants are deemed to have received the cashback. Maximum cashback amount of $2,500.
6. Defence Bank reserves the right to verify the validity of Eligible Members (including a members identity and application details) and reserves the right to disqualify any Eligible Member if the member is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
7. Provided these Terms and Conditions including Eligibility Requirements are met, Eligible Members will receive $2,500 cashback transferred electronically into their new Everyday Access account after the loan has been disbursed. The date of cashback payment will be 45 days (or the next business day where the 45 days falls on a weekend or public holiday) from the date of loan disbursal.
8. Eligible Members must hold or open an Everyday Access account.
9. The $2,500 cashback cannot be used towards the calculation of serviceability of the home loan.
10. Eligible Members accept the cashback ‘as is’ and acknowledge that Defence Bank accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the cashback. Eligible Members may need to seek advice from the Australian Tax Office or their own taxation adviser or independent financial adviser.
11. Defence Bank reserves the right to review and amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Home, Contents and Landlords Insurance $100 eftpos card promotion.
Purchase a new home, contents or landlords insurance policy before 30 June 2022 to receive a $1oo eftpos card.
Terms and conditions.
Offer only available on new eligible insurance policies purchased between 4 April and 30 June 2022. Limit one eftpos card per policy, (up to a maximum of one eftpos card per person).
All Defence Bank directors, staff and their immediate families are not eligible for this promotion.
Promotion valid for new policies only and is not applicable for policy renewals.
Insurance policies must be current and not in arrears at time of eftpos card being issued.
To receive the $100 eftpos gift card, policies must be purchased through a Defence Bank branch, the Defence Bank Contact Centre or through the Defence Bank website. Defence Bank reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the promotion at any point in time (subject to any relevant regulatory approval where applicable IF there are any technical or other failures identified that are beyond it’s reasonable control and affect its’ ability to continue to conduct the competition under the terms and conditions stated above. Defence Bank 57 087 651 385 AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence 234582.
Cards will be issued three weeks after the 21 day cooling off period and is conditional upon first month’s premium being paid.
Winners are required to collect their prize from a selected Defence Bank branch of their choice or it will be sent via registered post to the address linked to their Defence Bank First Choice Home Insurance, Defence Bank Fundamentals Home Insurance, Defence Bank Landlords or Residential Property Insurance policy.
Eligible insurance policies are Defence Bank First Choice Home Insurance, Defence Bank Fundamentals Home Insurance, Defence Bank Landlords Residential Property Insurance. Barrack Room contents insurance is not included in this promotion.
Insurance issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 772 AFSL 227681 trading as CGU Insurance. Defence Bank Limited ABN 57 087 651 385 acts under its own AFSL and under an agreement with the insurer Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as CGU Insurance. Any advice is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determinations (TMDs) available in branch or from defencebank.com.au to see if the product is right for you. The FSG and relevant PDS and TMD are available by calling 1800 033 139 or visiting any Defence Bank Branch. e
Defence Bank Limited ABN 57 087 651 385 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 234582.