Don’t panic, control is in your hands. Whether your card is lost or stolen you can lock and deactivate it using Online Banking or our award-winning banking app.
Using Online Banking.
- Log onto Online Banking.
- Go to Services from the top navigational menu.
- Select the card management icon.
- Validate your TA password.
- Choose whether you temporary block or report card as lost or stolen.
Using our banking app.
- Open the Defence Bank app.
- Tap on the cards icon.
- Enter your app PIN.
- Tap the relevant card image in card management and choose whether you lock your card temporarily or cancel the card.
Please note our Quick Cards functionality is only available in our banking app. Quick Cards allows you to get a new digital card to use straight away while waiting for your physical replacement card to arrive.
Don’t have access to Online Banking or our banking app?
Please immediately call the Cardholder Lost and Stolen Card hotline on 1800 648 027 - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
You can also contact Defence Bank directly on 1800 033 139, Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm AEST.
If you are overseas and your card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately by placing a ‘collect call’ to Visa International through your local operator on +1 443 641 2004. On receipt of your notification, your card will be cancelled immediately.