Block for displaying icon, text and description
Step 1: Create a Layout block
- Create a Layout Block in a...
- Bottom content area of a Page
- Content area of the Homepage
Step 2: Create an Icon Block
- Click "Edit" on your newly created "Layout Block"
- Click "Create a new block" in layout block "Content" area
- Select "Card Icon Block" from the suggested block types list
- Complete the relevant block fields. Note: You have to option to use an Icon from the Icon dropdown or an uploaded Image. (e.g See asset pane under Media tab "For all Sites/Images/Feature icons" for assets to use). We recommend that any icon images of icons uploaded are in .SVG format as they have a smaller file size and are resolution agnostic.
The icons available in the dropdown are based on the UI icon set used across the site and will inherit the colour specified in the Icon colour dropdown. For more jazzy/detailed icons (Gradients, multi colour etc.) it is recommended that assets are uploaded and linked.
- Click "Create"
- Click "Publish"