Following the RBA interest rate announcement the following changes to interest rates will apply. These changes are effective Tuesday 17 November.
- Owner-occupied home loan fixed interest rates will be reduced by 0.30%. Members who elect to take out new fixed interest home loan can have certainty around the amount of their home loan repayments for the duration of their fixed interest term.
- Fixed interest rates for Investor home loans with Principal and Interest repayments will reduce by (up to) 1.10% and align with owner-occupied fixed interest rates.
- Fixed interest rates for Investor home loans with interest only repayments will be reduced by (up to) 1.00%.
- No changes to new or existing variable home loan interest rates (excludes new investor home loans with interest only repayments)
- Reduction of 0.10% on 3, 12 and 24 month (includes RSA and Business) term deposits.
- Changes to ‘base rate’ on Max eSaver from 0.10% to 0.01%. The ‘bonus rate’ will remain unchanged.
- No changes to iSaver, Salute account, Pension Saver, junior accounts or other savings accounts not named.