Have you ever looked at a transaction on an eStatement but didn’t recognise who’s actually charged you? Sure, the transaction details might show you some formal company name, e.g. XYZ Nominees, but not the actual name of the store, shop, café or service. Well, our award-winning app has a functionality built-in to enable your device or computer to receive all the merchant details available.
It’s called Look Who’s Charging.
Click on the transaction to reveal all.
Now, not all details listed below might be available for every transaction – it depends on your device, network connection, and information available, including whether a merchant is new or not. However, whether you are viewing your eStatement transaction details through Online Banking or your banking app, simply click on the transaction to view the information available. This may include the following:
- The transaction amount and type of business.
- A map showing the location of the purchase.
- The time and date of the transaction.
- A description of how paid (e.g. Apple Pay) or the credit card or debit card used.
- The actual name of the merchant.
- Address of merchant.
- The merchant’s ABN.
- The merchant’s phone number.
- The merchant’s email.
- The merchant’s website.
- The merchant’s description.
- Your balance.
If you are concerned about any transaction, click or tap 'Don’t recognise this transaction?'