Online Banking is available to all Defence Bank members and is a secure and convenient way to manage your banking from the comfort of your own home using a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Within Online Banking, you can do a full range of everyday banking when and wherever you like.
- View account balances.
- View salary and direct debit or credits history.
- View interest earned on accounts.
Transfer and pay.
- Transfer to other Defence Bank accounts and to accounts at other financial institutions.
- Transfer money with OSKO.
- Manage PayIDs.
- Pay bills using BPAY.
- Set up, modify and delete regular payments, recurring transfers and recurring BPAY payments.
- Make international payments.
- Receive money from overseas.
- Account nicknames. Give your different accounts nicknames to make it easy to tell them apart and track budgeting.
- Round Ups. Round up your purchases to the nearest $1, $5 or $10 and have the funds transferred to a nominated savings account.
- Set up payroll splits.
- View eStatements.
- Set up SMS or email alerts for accounts, card and transactions.
- View SMS history.
- BPAY view.
- Visa checkout.
- View session history.
- Send a message via secure email.
- Card management - activate new cards and change PINs online, cancel a lost or stolen card and order a new one.
- Open an Everyday Savings, term deposit or RSA account.
- Apply for a loan.
- Get an online insurance quote.
- Receive and review loan contracts online.
- Update personal details such as address, telephone and email addresses.
- Change your online banking password.
- Re-order your account display and give them nicknames.
- Register for VIP access.
- Register or de-register for eStatements and eCommunications.
Register for Online Banking.
Registering is easy - simply call 1800 033 139 or visit a branch.