How do I set up Card Alerts through the app?
We recommend setting up Card Alerts as it is one of the best ways to immediately identify activity on your card, especially if it is a transaction you are unsure of. Here’s how you do it:
- Log in to the Defence Bank app.
- Select ‘Settings’ within the menu.
- Tap ‘Alerts’ and select the ‘Cards’ tab.
- Select the Card you would like to establish alerts on (this is specific to each individual card).
- Select the Transaction Type(s) you would like to receive alerts on (i.e. Pay Wave/Pass, ATM withdrawals, Credit Card and EFTPOS).
- For each Transaction Type you would like to receive an alert for, you can select to be notified of when a transaction occurs or if a threshold is exceeded.