Our award-winning app is the bank in your pocket. You can count on our app to be simple, secure, and packed full of features designed to make your life easy - anywhere, anytime.
Here are some of the key features that make our app stand out from the rest.
- Quick Cards. If you have reported your card lost or stolen, you can instantly replace it by adding a Quick Card to your digital wallet allowing you to continue transacting while your physical card is sent in the mail.
- Osko and PayID. Send and receive money instantly between many different banks with Osko and PayID. Set-up is easy and can be done through your app.
- Round Ups. Save as you spend by setting up Round Ups on your everyday transactions. It’s an optional feature that rounds up the value of certain transactions debited from your Everyday Access account, and automatically transfers the amount from your transaction to the nearest $1.00. You can choose to add Round Ups at any time.
- Look Who's Charging. Got a charge on your account you’re finding hard to understand. Identify exactly who and where you spend your money from within the app. Simply, tap on the transaction to see . Learn more about Look Who’s Charging.
- Card management. Tools that allow you to activate your new card, instantly change your PIN, immediately lock or report your card lost or stolen.
- Send money overseas. You can now easily send money to overseas accounts through the Overseas Travel Planner within the app.
Other things you can do using our app...
- Open an account. If you want to set up multiple accounts to manage your money and pay bills, no longer do you have to visit a branch to get this done. Simply open your app and create as many new accounts as you need. You can also give your accounts nicknames to make it easy to tell them apart and to track budgeting.
- Overseas travel planner. When you’re lucky enough to travel again, be ready to go - log your overseas travel plans through the Defence Bank app and request to be contacted by a Defence Bank consultant regarding overseas money, cash passport and travel insurance.
- Spend Tracker. Easily compare your spending to the previous month.
Tip: We are constantly making improvements to our banking App. To ensure you are using the latest version of our app you can setup automatic app updates on your smartphone.
For iPhone users this can be done by selecting Settings/iTunes & App Store and turning the App Updates on.
For Android users simply open the Google Play Store app, at the top right tap on the profile icon, then tap Settings/Network Preferences/Auto-update apps.
Have you downloaded our app?
To use the app, simply download it from the App Store or Google Play and sign in with your member number and Online Banking password. You’ll then be prompted to create a four-digit app PIN, making logging-in convenient.
Important note: This information is of a general nature and is not intended to be relied on by you as advice in any particular matter. You should contact us at Defence Bank to discuss how this information may apply to your circumstances.