No joining and ongoing fees.
No administration fees or commissions to financial planners.
No monthly or account-keeping fees.
The security of a term deposit.
Available to all Australians, the Defence Bank Retirement Savings account (RSA) is an online superannuation solution for managing your retirement benefits through every stage of your life.
Get the security of a term deposit with the tax advantages of retirement superannuation, or you can draw from your tax-free allocated retirement pension with your Defence Bank RSA, while being certain of a positive return on your account.
It is the safe and certain tax-effective superannuation alternative for those looking for secure retirement investment options.
From 1 September 2021, a minimum of $10,000.00 is required to open an RSA account.
- The security of a term deposit with the tax advantages of retirement superannuation.
- Draw from a tax-free allocated retirement pension with the security of term deposit returns.
- No entry or administration fees.
- No ongoing fees.
- Choice of a fixed-rate term deposit or variable rates of return.
- Capital assurance guarantee means no negative returns.
- Rollover options from other super accounts.
- View your account online and via the Defence Bank app.
- RSA Contribution form.
- RSA Withdrawal form.
- Retirement Declaration form.
- RSA Pension Application form.
- RSA Pension Amendment form.
- RSA Transfer Authority form.
- RSA Binding Nomination form.
- Letter of Compliance.
- Letter of Authority.
- Notice of Intent to Claim a Tax Deduction.
Before acquiring the Defence Bank Super Assured RSA we recommend you read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for this product and our Interest Rate Schedule. All documents are located here.
Any advice contained on this website is general advice only and does not take into account your needs, objectives or your financial situation.
Defence Bank’s Target Market Determination can be viewed here.