How do I increase my credit card limit?
To increase your credit card limit, we will need you to complete a new application so that we can obtain some up-to-date information from you. You can log into Online Banking or use the Mobile App to lodge your application.
- Log into your Defence Bank Online Banking.
- From the menu select Apply>Apply For Loan.
- Input your TA password or VIP Security Code.
- Select Start New Loan and follow the prompts.
- Log in to your Defence Bank mobile app.
- From the menu select Apply > Apply For Loan.
- Under the menu select Products > Credit Cards where you will be redirected to the Defence Bank Credit Card page on our website.
- Select Apply now > Start New Application and follow the prompts.
Tip: When applying for an increase to your limit, during the application make sure you select the total amount of your new card, not the amount you would like it to be increased by.