Who can certify the required documentation Defence Bank has requested?
It is important that the copies of the required documents are certified by an authorised person and the original certified copies are provided to Defence Bank. Many of the required documents are able to be certified at any of our Branches across Australia.
If you are unable to visit a Defence Bank branch the following is a list of some common examples of acceptable certifiers authorised to certify copies of original documentation:
- Accountant (member of a recognised accounting body).
- Notary Public.
- Officer of a Financial Institution (two years).
- Australian Postal officer.
- Officer of Auth. Rep. of AFS Licensee.
- Justice of the Peace.
- Legal practitioner.
- Registrar of the Court.
- Australian Consular or Diplomatic Officer.
- Police Officer.